Since it's the 1st of January 2012 I might as well blogged bout' something, or at least crap.
I've been sick since the night I was tipsy (or maybe drunk) -.- I swear that I'm still conscious after all that alcohol but I felt super dizzy and felt like vomiting every few minutes.
Anyways, I've been spending my 31st December and 1st January sleeping in. I finally couldn't take the dizziness and headache that I took Panadol. It's safe to say I felt better now, luckily tomorrow is public holiday so I don't need to go to work *phew*.
I had to go around asking for my friend's contact numbers -.- fml. Anyways, some of them are really nice, they send me their phone number the moment they saw my S.O.S message on Facebook.
In contrary to popular believe, I'm currently NOT using iPhone 4S. I'm using my dad's Samsung Galaxy Note. Let me tell you, it's nice, but it's too big for my two hands to handle. I want my iPhone back -.-
I'll have to wait for another week I think. My white 16GB iPhone 4S is on its way. My dad actually booked for me my iPhone 4S like a week ago, before my iPhone 3Gs was stolen. Thank God I still have not received my new iPhone or I will die -.- a cruel death. I will now treat my iPhone 4S like how a lioness treat it's cub. Super protective *RAWR!*
I think that's about all I can crap about. I'm still a lil under the weather.
Be back soon, aite! And thank you again to those that send me their contact numbers :) *big big hugs*!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment