Sunday, January 8, 2012

My BFFs

This is how I spent my Saturday afternoon :D With my awesome bunch of BFFs, haha!





FreddieMercury.jpg XD


Cutest couple EVER!!

Floating while singing, that's my airport!!

-______________-

Our model ... No, seriously, he is a model!!



Had real good times with my babes!! 

Today was not that bad either. I had dinner at Chilis with my dad, and went shopping with him at Gurney. I bought quite a few things actually. I got a handbag :X fml. I know I'm suppose to stop buying handbag but I just can't stop myself (can't blame me, I still didn't own an LV yet :P. Btw guess what's the brand of my new handbag XD Tell you guys at the end of this post) I got myself a pair of jeans for CNY as well :)

Today, I spent my afternoon teaching one of my BFF on how to cure his acne problem, haha! I taught him how to make an egg white mask, hahaha! After he puts it on, I call him gay HAHAHAHA! I'm so bad, but I don't care! 

Answer: MNG

No comments:

Post a Comment