Honestly I'm just so sick of people judging me. Don't look at me automatically think that I'm the one at wrong just because I have a lousy temper. The one that looks at me and think that way ... don't forget you are human as well. We all make mistakes.
If you are being nice to me and don't piss me off and are not rude to me, I'm 110% sure that I won't scream or scold anyone.
If I ever screamed at you, go to a corner, sit down and think what you've said wrongly. I don't just jump on people and attack if I wasn't attacked in the first place. 99.9% of the time, the person that I attacked, is an asshole.
I rarely will scream at a friend cause I know my own temper, and sometimes I might overreact at things, so I prefer to shut up and calm down before I do anything.
Yesterday a bloody retard went to another whole new level, he attacked me on my Facebook wall. I don't know how childish and immature a person can be. He can just texted me personally and attacked me, but taking it to my Facebook wall. That is too far.
I removed that message, and texted that bloody retard. If you guys know me, when I insult people, I ain't human at all.
Apparently I'm not the only person in this world that blocks him on Facebook. There's another one. If I'm him, I'd definitely sit down and do some serious thinking. One person block me, fine ... that person probably hate me, might be that person's problem, but TWO persons blocked you, you've got some serious thinking to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment