Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm ... *sigh* ...forget about it

I just got home from a dinner with Ching and the gang, haha! Bumped into our ex-lecturer and we ended up having dinner together at Sakae Sushi.

I was talking to my bestie and mentioned about my ex and all of the sudden, she was like "Eh, your ex has a new partner? I saw an album of pictures of her and another person".

I went -______________________________________________-

I'm not going to say anything or comment about it, on my blog. I don't want to let things like that affect me.

Moving on to another topic.

I miss my mum out of the sudden -.- I don't know what's wrong with me.

Anyways, my presentation is over and I'm SOOOOO glad it's done. I don't care what's the outcome, as long as I don't have to deal with programming anymore.

I felt blessed to have a bunch of friends that are selfless in times of need. Thank you for all your support, guidance and help when I was doing my project. I owe you guys a big one!

Right after presentation, I went for a celebratory lunch at Matsuki. I received a call from a number that I don't recognised. In the end I realised it's Jimmy, Haha!

He was like "Where are you? Still at college??" I was like, nah, I'm having lunch at this place, near Gurney. He said he didn't grab his lunch yet, so I asked him to join me. In the end he was late and I'm done eating, Haha! I went straight to Gurney and asked him to let me know once he reached Gurney.

I accompanied him for lunch and he accompanied me shopping XD Nice trade.

It's back to work tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment