"... I'm still in love, but all I heard was nothing"
I had a nightmare last night -.- I dreamt of losing my dad and when I got scared till I woke up in the middle of the night, I really feel like getting up and go hug my dad.
Am having my breakfast at the moment (Yes people, I like to multi-task -.-). Tiffie gave me a heads up and told me that I can go B'worth on the 1st day to the 5th day of CNY to visit her, as it is the "safe period" (Safe period as in I won't bump into my ex with her new partner if I set my foot in B'worth. I'm silly, I know) , Haha! Gotta love her for that!
So yea, I'm probably visiting her on the 1st or 2nd day ^^ It's been a while since I last saw her, I think the last time was when I fetched to the airport, a couple of months back.
It seems like some of my friends are going through some tough times recently, and I felt kinda bad that I can't help much. Working on crazy shifts and hours, made my body really tired, so I usually silent my phone whenever I go to sleep cause I don't wanna wake up in the middle of the night by phone calls and wake up feeling very tired for work. So I'm apologise to those people that need me, I'll definitely get back to you when I wake up, if you called or leave a text message.
I know it's tough going through rough patches in a relationship, but you gotta figure out, is she the one? If she is, then screw the situation, and make the best of the times you get to spend with her. For the one that are having religion issue, and got stuck between family and girlfriend. I suggest you to think it over, do you want to be forever be stuck between your parents and girlfriend or possibly future wife?
There are times when loving someone very much is just not enough to save any situation. I love my ex, and I always do anything and everything to try and make her happy, let me tell you, it doesn't help much, and as for your situation, you love your girlfriend, but she wants you to always treat her like your princess, she throws tantrum, she wants you to drive her everywhere, she wants you to convert to another religion, and she just wants to rely on you for everything, you did everything she wanted you to do (except for converting to another religion) but you felt like you're losing yourself.
I'm sure you're feeling trapped now, and yet, you can't do anything about it, cause you're in love. No matter what advise I give you, everything will depend on you, aite?
Love you guys very much, and have an awesome Chinese New Year, aite? I'm gonna see everyone real soon ^^ *muackz*
No comments:
Post a Comment