I'm thinking of moving blog again, just cause "squaredoutmc", my blog URL is a bit weird that I don't even know how to explain them to my friends -.- I have now came up with a new URL that I can use, but I haven't register for it yet.
I'm still contemplating cause, I've moved blog once, and if I do it again, people would probably be like "WTF is this girl doing?! Keep moving blog, damn fun is it?!". Plus I'm not that interesting also -.- There are times when I wonder why people read my blog.
Okay, wait *ran of and register for the blog URL first*
*
***
*****
*******
Hmm, I'm done -_____-
Er, I've even registered a new Gmail account cause the name that I came up with is so good HAHA! Actually I didn't come up with that name, I was browsing through the net and I got "inspired" to use that name for a blog.
I'll customised the blog first before I update you guys with the URL for that blog. I'm still not sure if I wanna use that blog as my main blog, and abandon this one, but I think if I did move blog, I'd move everything from this blog, to that blog as well, cause it's part of me, part of who I am today.
Okay, it's PICTURE TIME!!!
This is the wall sticker that I bought from MPH Gurney Plaza, which is SUPER cute!!
I have this cute lil' dawg that I've decided to name Tau tau, "hanging out" with me on my handbag.
This is what I've come up with. Inside the package there are lots of stickers of branches and owls and the heart shape thinggy, so it's kinda worth it. Plus it wouldn't ruin your wall, and it can be re-used again ^^
My new iPhone 4S which I love. Btw, Siri sucks! Don't bother talking to her.
Another look of this innocent looking dawg, all together now *AWWW~~*
I think I'm gonna go edit pictures from the Redbox outing after this, and customised my blog, and I'll be back again to upload the piccies :P
No comments:
Post a Comment