Honestly, it can be considered a crappy day at work due to the massive amounts of calls coming in, BUT I've concluded that it wasn't such a bad day after all! (even though it's Friday, the 13th :P)
I've been SOOOOO tempted to whip out my DSLR and take pictures of the things that I got recently ... namely my new iPhone and also some skincare product that I've tried out, in an attempt to save my skin (BUT I will be busy working on my Final Year Project documentation and system till the day of my presentation which is on the 18th of Jan, this coming Wednesday, so no time to take pictures). My skin actually got better after I've tried out a brand called Pangea Organics (they just open a store here, like 2 weeks ago and it's a brand from US). I knew of this brand even before they open their store in Queensbay Mall, so the moment I step in and saw the Starter Pack for blemish prone skin, for this brand, I was immediately sold.
I remember after using it for the first time, my skin's condition improved a lot. After using it for about 2 weeks or so, I've decided it is great, but it is too expensive for me to pay for a cleanser that will last me for only a couple of months (Origins cleanser lasts me from about 3 months - 6 months). The cleanser from the starter pack only lasts me for 2 weeks, due to the consistency of the cleanser itself, which is really liquid-y.
I asked for some opinion from one of my bff and in the end I stepped into Origins store and purchase "Checks and Balances" cleanser, and somehow the sales assistant of the store manage to convince me to get a bottle of charcoal mask and also a blemish spot treatment.
The bill comes up to 250MYR @.@ dafuq -.- I sure hope one of the things or all of the things that the sales assistant recommends me, works. If not I will be tearing down the place.
Actually, I kinda trust Origins products as I've been a fan of their Checks and Balances cleanser. I used to clean my face with that cleanser before I got bored and switched to another brand of cleanser -.- and look where that path took me to?
Blemish-prone skin, haha!
Alrightey peeps, that's all the time I have for tonight, I need to work my ass off for the next couple of days! Wish me luck!!! I need lots of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment