Saturday, January 28, 2012

Angry buns -___-

-.- Angry bird craze just got ridiculous

 

My BFF took me out for lunch, and because I'm sick, we went to i-Canton at Queensbay Mall (the only place that I know of, that has porridge). Honestly I couldn't be bothered with the rest of the stuff in the menu, cause I'm sick, I just look at the porridge part of the menu.
He was like "Hey! Look at this!" ... and I went "wtf!"

Well it's called the "Angry Buns" in the menu. I pass him my phone and have him take the above picture -__- it is apparently a Lotus Paste bun, and no I didn't order that.
It was nice having "normal" food when you're sick. I only had two "Pau" (Buns) and a bowl of oat yesterday (not all at once, one Pau for breakfast, another for lunch, and a bowl of oat for dinner -.-). I was too sick to eat. The only reason I had something in my stomach is cause I need to take medicines.

I ordered porridge at i-Canton and also my favourite dessert "Fu Chuk Yee Mai". I'd have to say, it's the best lunch ever, haha! 

I don't know what I'll have tonight though :( I can't randomly eat stuff, my fever did went off a lil' bit. Hopefully I'll recover soon.

Btw, I found this cute website *www.noobcook.com* while I was searching for recipe to cook Fu Chuk (Yea, I know right, fu chuk also need recipe, fml) I found so many things that I probably can try and cook, but I have no one to cook for :( so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment