For some reason I've decided to make my old blog public again.
Well, not the kind of public when you can just Google search my blog, but public as in public to the readers of this blog.
If you guys have followed my blog long enough, I think you guys would remember that I migrated to this blog like a year or two ago. Wanna know the reason? Head down to that blog now.
Here's the link *click*
Actually that blog started in 2007, and the reason for that blog is for me to just write down and capture all the memories that I had with my now, ex. When she first met me, she told me I'm really funny in my blog (I used to write in Friendster's blog) I don't know if I'm still funny now, but ... not that it matters, right? She don't love me anymore.
I have to warn everyone that the blog was written by the childish version of me. Nothing will be censored.
Enjoy the blog guys :)
No comments:
Post a Comment