- I need to buy more colourful clothes!! I gotta go Cotton On and stock up on one of those colorful jeans :P
- It's okay to be afraid of things that I've never come across or done before.
- Be adventurous, and travel to places I've never been.

- I'm thankful for Steve, SS, Ching, Thur, Ben, Fubbie, Ah Bird, Port port. *BIG group hugs!* I love you guys so much! You guys ROCK!!!
- I'm starting "The Happiness Project"!! Well actually I've bought a book titled "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, haven't really read it yet, but I'm gonna start on it, and I'll let you guys know how it went ^^
- I'm going to stop worrying about things that don't need me to worry about, and stop stressing myself out. My job is ALWAYS going to be like this. There are like 10 calls waiting for me to pick up, but so what? Life is too short to be worried about the call wait, like seriously. IF that brand of computer suck so much, then just stop buying it, don't bother calling in and scold the person that is trying to help. EVERYBODY knows that brand of computer sucks.
- I love my mum and dad. They've been taking care of me so much over the past week as I'm sick and down with fever. There are times when I wish I can do something for them.
- I care too much of what other people thinks about me, okay, more like how my colleagues think of me. I shouldn't really give a crap about it. They will never be apart of my world. They are just acquaintance. I go to work, I talk to them, mingle around, I finish work, then its my world.
- MAPLE, STOP EMO ABOUT YOUR WORK, YOU WILL GET TO THROW THE RESIGNATION LETTER EVENTUALLY, SOON!!!! SO CHEER THE EFF UP!!!
- Learn to do something about things that I'm not happy about, rather than complaining about it.
- ALWAYS be ready to take up a challenge!
Monday, January 30, 2012
A Little list for myself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment