Thursday, January 12, 2012

I *heart* today :D

I felt like I need to document this before I forget about it :P

It was a hectic day at work, I took calls, after calls, after calls, it almost seems like there's no end to it. I guess the happiest part was the words of encouragement and compliment from the manager of the email team (mine is voice team as in, the team that is in charge of taking calls). He said "Thanks for clearing the queue, maple, you did a great job, keep it up".

It's always nice to get that from someone, acknowledging your work in helping the team, even though it's not my own manager :)

As always the girl that came into the team the same time as me ... she took MC again, for the 3897292874239847th times. Oh well, don't bother about her, she gave her resignation letter, she can do whatever she wants.

Anyways my main point of this story wasn't about that girl lah.

When I was at work just now, around 1 or 2pm, I came across this crazy complicated case. I can't find the parts to dispatch as there's no component list for the system that I have to fix (yes I know there's a lot of weird, technical stuff that probably no one understand, but anyways, just read on). I asked my senior, who was sitting beside me, for help. They were nice enough to help me find the actual component list of the computer, and then my L2 walked over to my place (presumably due to the fact that he saw that I was using like 30 minutes to log a freakin case) and ask me and my senior, "What's wrong?".

So yea, we explain about the case and he was like "Aiyah, like that only hor? Let me help her find the parts". Then he stood in front of my computer and he asked me for the serial number/service tag of the system that I was logging the case for. I told him there's no records on the database. So he asked my senior to get him the order number and stuff like that. I told him to sit down, cause -.- obviously it's gonna take a while to find something that couldn't be found in the freakin database.

Anyways, he sat down, and work his magic. He was there clicking here and there, it took him a while, and when he finally found it, he was like "Tada! See, I found it". So damn cute, haha! I stood behind him throughout that process and just admire/stalk him, HAHAHA! I even notice that he's wearing a perfume. He helped proof read an email that I was about to send to a customer, as I was afraid I might say something that caused the customer to be angry (cause for that particular case, I can't help the customer to replace the faulty parts).

Okay, I know this story sounds like I'm having a crush on my L2, HAHA! In fact, I think I am XD It is something like if you admire or having a crush on Justin Bieber (not that I like Justin Bieber, it's just an example).

I know I sound stalker-ish, but that's alright. Sometimes it's good to have a motivation to go to work :P It's been a while ("a while" meaning YEARS) since I had a crush on anyone. It made me feel like I'm 15 again, Haha!

My L2 (actually I have L2, I'm talking about the younger one :P) is really nice, although he really scared the crap out of me, during the interview. There are times he like to walk pass my cubicle and ask me if everything is alright, and stuff like that.

Guess I'm attracted to bad mood and people that don't smile a lot -.- HAHAHA!

Frankly, I'd love to talk about how awesome my iPhone 4S is, and take pictures for you guys to see, but let's face it. iPhone will always be iPhone, it will always have the same old boring screen. The only difference would be the 8 megapixel camera, that take high quality photos, which I appreciate.

Let me finish my final year project, and then I'll take pictures of random stuff and *maybe* my new iPhone, and post it on my blog.

For now, it would be just words. I know it's boring to be reading words, but hey, this blog is sort of my diary after all :D

Conclusion for this post?

Today's an AWESOME day!!

Recently heard a song with perfect lyrics to describe my life (sorry to those that can't read chinese)


炎亞綸 -下一個我 


聽到第一個我說做人要誠懇
偏偏第二個我剛剛穿好保護色
第三個我 在幹什麼
靜靜 看著 兩個我 在拔河

第四個我熱血沸騰 徹夜唱著歌
第五個我卻賴在床上一直癱瘓睡著
第六七個我 到哪裡呢
難道背叛我了

一邊笑得瘋了 一邊哭得累了 判若 兩人
快要放棄了 快要虛脫了 下一 個我 又是 什麼 角色

一邊溫馴愛著 一邊激烈恨著 心能有幾顆
我痛得快死了 可卻還能活著 你說 該如何

上一個我還沒修完失戀的功課
下一個我卻迫不及待很想墜入愛河
同一個軀殼 不同人生
每個我都陌生

一邊加速衝了 一邊卻在煞車 判若 兩人
我不是我的 屬於別人了 所以 自己 都沒 資格 選擇

一邊極度快樂 一邊心如刀割 人格分裂著
等待下一個我 挑戰這一個我 你說 扯不扯

No comments:

Post a Comment