Sunday, January 15, 2012

Blessed :)

Had an AMAZING day!

I felt blessed to have a bunch of amazing friends. They took their time to come out and help me, here and there with my project. We went RedBox for a karaoke session after that and took lotsa pictures, all with crazy poses.

Here's one of the picture. I'll upload more pictures on Wednesday, in the afternoon when I come back from my presentation.


Picture taken by Thur, as always, he's an amazing photographer.

I bought a new softshell cover for my iPhone 4S today, and it's in turquoise colour. Pictures will be up next week, after my presentation. I'm so excited for the following week, I'm gonna go to Sungai Petani with my friends and visit this dessert place called "French Kisses Patisserie", opened by a couple from Australia.

I'm SOOOO excited to be visiting that place with my crazy bunch of friends, hopefully it's next week, if it's not then it might be the week after that, cause it's gonna be CNY soon, and I might have to go Sungai Petani with my family to have reunion dinner (actually it's reunion lunch) with my grandma and cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment