Friday, January 20, 2012

It's FRIDAY, FRIDAY, FRIDAY!!!!

It's FRIDAY, PEOPLE!!!

I'm gonna have 5 days of rest!!!!! Freakin' awesome!

The bad news? I have to work on next Saturday night, ARGH!!!!!

Anyways, forget about the bad news. It was a nice day today.

Actually, it started badly and now it seems that it ends pretty well ^^

I was suppose to join my team mates for dinner at Berlin (some place near Queensbay Mall), but I was pretty lazy lah, I mean, C'mon, you look/stare/face them like 8 to 9 hours a day, and after work, you'd still have to look at them ar?

I don't have anything against them, it's just that I'm not myself when I'm with them. After all, they are my colleagues, it will never be the same as the friends that you know from high school, or college. At first I was like, what the heck, just go for a while since I don't have much to do at home. I came home and nobody was home.

I was thinking of going, but I have to think of a way out, just in case. I messaged an old friend of mine, told him of my evil plan that need his help cause in a way, he's *sorta* close to me (but not really ... okay, honestly I don't know how to explain what it's like), but in the end, I was like, screw it, I'm lazy. Then my friend was like, c'mon, let's meet up instead.

We met up at Queensbay Mall, did a lil' of grocery shopping (I know, weird right? My friends are all weirdo, haha!) and accompanied my friend for a dinner, then walk for a bit, and we part ways and head home after that.

We haven't seen each other in a while. Funnily it didn't feel weird. Hard to explain.

Moving onto the next topic!

I hate to explain things that I have no idea how to explain. So yea.

Moving on to the wall sticker that I put up yesterday. I uploaded the picture on my Facebook and it received a lot of "Like"!!! I'm soooo happy that I bought it and put it up! ^^

I think I'm gonna go clean my room, or something. Or maybe sleep early, cause I'd have to wake up early tomorrow and head to Sungai Petani, ARGH!!! WHYYYY?!?!?!?!?! I just wanna sleep MOARRRRRRR!!

Anyways, I'll talk to you guys soon and ... thanks for an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment