Saturday, December 31, 2011

My phone got stolen. Fml.

Well last night was -.- epic.

I got really tipsy, and I vomited like 5 times. My friends ordered 3 towers of beer, Hoegaarden, Carlsberg, and Asahi super dry, and also 1 pint of Hoegaarden, dafuq -.-

I was conscious but I felt really dizzy and sleepy.

Anyways, that wasn't the reason why my phone was stolen last night. I was holding it throughout the night, then I wanted to check on something online, I put in on the table to let it load while I'm talking to my friends, and after that I think it went missing.

*sigh*

I'm now using my dad's Samsung Galaxy Note while waiting for my iPhone 4S. Hopefully it's gonna arrive in a week's time.

I'm still a little dizzy now, I woke up like 3pm in the afternoon, just to let my dad know that my phone got stolen. You guys should have looked at his face, it seemed like I had murder someone or something, and my mum -.- she banned me from going near anywhere with beer. There goes my social life, ho ho! Actually I don't mind at all, coz I'm not a big fan of beer and to feel extremely dizzy, sucks!!

I had my SIM card replaced, so everybody can call in now, just please text/facebook/whatsapp me your phone number and let me know who you are, aite? Thanks guys! To those that send in their contact number the moment I asked for help on Facebook, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! You guys are the best!! I really couldn't thank you guys enough *BIG hugs*

My friend felt really bad cause my phone got stolen. Actually it wasn't his fault, I was careless. Oh well, what's done is done. It's not like I can catch the thief and zap their ass and get back my phone, right?

Today is the last day of this shitty year 2011. I'm hoping next year to be a better one for me, no more break ups, no more heartache. I hope that everyone will have an awesome year ahead, stay healthy, always drive safe (to those that are born in the year of Dragon, cause apparently we're prone to bad accidents next year), and be happy no matter what happens :) I know it's hard to stay positive sometimes, but someone's gotta do it.

Love you guys very very much!!

Here's to the last post of year 2011! Cheers!!!

I'm gonna faint in a while and sleep through to 2012, I think :P

No comments:

Post a Comment