Friday, December 16, 2011

Fucking day

"Meanwhile in Penang, the traffic from the island to Seberang Perai remains to be in a bumper to bumper crawl" said the radio.

It made me miss going to Butterworth when I heard that, haha! Not that I enjoy the bumper to bumper crawl, but it's because whenever I'm there, I'd get to see someone that I miss from the moment I open my eyes in the morning.

Today's been a crappy day. I came to work to received a message from the girl that join the team the same time as me. She said that she's got family emergency, can't come to work today. She was apparently "sick" last week and didn't come to work for 2 days. Today was the worst, cause my department only have 3 agents, including me. It fucking sucks. I took A LOT of calls, like non-stop that I don't even have time to go to toilet till about 10.30am, and I start work at 7am.

My manager, being as arsehole, while I was being busy, said that "Today I'm gonna introduce you to a new term, it's called 'lunch in' .." and give me that fucking smile. He asked me what I want for lunch and he'd buy for me. He gave me a link to Nando's. I was like, I freaking need RICE! So I asked him if I can to get takeaways from office's cafeteria, and he didn't answer me. So finally after half an hour later at 11.30am ... I IM-ed him and said, I really need to go get some food, I'm gonna get gastric soon. He finally said okay and I went to the cafeteria and get takeaways.

Somehow I can't really control my emotions today, I got teared up, cause I was stressed up from all the calls I'm taking, and I don't even have proper lunch time. I was given 15 minutes to eat. I got teared up when I was walking to cafeteria, that I had to go to the washroom to cry before grabbing some takeaways. Yea, I know I sound like a loser, but try taking calls non-stop and your team mates kept taking long breaks, so there's only like 2 persons handling a massive amounts of calls. Not to mention my manager is being an asshole.

Then that wasn't the end of my epic day. While I was on call, helping a customer, the stupid Christmas caroling group came around the area of my cube and sang loudly some Christmas song. HELLO!!! YOU'RE IN TECH SUPPORT FLOOR, I DON'T NEED TO WORK IS IT?!?!?!?! FUCK LAH! The customer can't even hear me properly and I had to apologize for that. Fucking brainless people.

Anyways, I'm done ranting.

After a tearful and stressful day, I treat myself to a whole body massage at a Spa center. I felt better now actually. It's just that ... *sigh* oh well ... I'll be alright ...

No comments:

Post a Comment