Just got home after a long looooongggg day ... quite an interesting day though ...
I went out at 9am, to meet up with my KDU classmate at Autocity's Maccas. He's helping and teaching me on how to improve my final year project. I reached before 10am and have macca's breakkie while waiting. He was a lil late, but it's alright, I need help from him, plus it wasn't intentional.
About 1pm after I'm done, I ring up Auntie SC, and ask if she's home ... she said she's home, but going out soon with Hou Yee. I told her I'm at Autocity now. I asked if it's alright if I go to her home and pass something to her. She said yes, she'll just wait for me and I quickly drove there. She also told me she just went through a surgery like 10 days ago, I was caught off guard. I was a lil' worried when I heard that, I thought she's still in the hospital or something, then she said, she's fine, she's already home, and is recovering from it.
Actually I planned to just pass her the clothes and leave, but she invited me inside the house, and talk. She said that I gained weight -_____- err, I've been going to gym 3 to 5 days a week :( Anyways, since they're planning to go Sunway Carnival, I offered to drive them there and accompany them shopping ... and so I did.
I was there shopping, and suddenly I received a call from one of my best friend. He's having problems with his girlfriend now, and need someone to talk to. So I multi-tasked, Haha! I accompany Auntie SC, and Hou Yee shopping while consoling my best friend for about 10 minutes, before I told him I'd come accompany him later in the afternoon.
After the shopping session, I dropped both cute aunties home, and drove back to Penang island ... when I nearly reached Penang, I called my best friend and check if he's alright, and he doesn't seemed to be okay. So I told him I'm on my way to his place. I drove to his place and dragged him out to Queensbay Mall and we sat and talked for about an hour ... and he proceed to smoke like twice -_________- *sigh*
Okay la, cannot blame him ... he did ask for permission ... like twice ... the second time he gave me that look ... the kesian look ... so I just gave in and warn him not to blow the smoke to my face or I will throw him from the roof top of the mall, Haha!
Anyways, I hope he felt better ... I'm gonna blog about last night in a while ... let me just catch my breathe for a moment ... it's been a hectic day :P

No comments:
Post a Comment