Let's see ... what's new about me that I haven't mention
*Hmm ...*
Nope, I'm still tired and not getting enough sleep. Same old story, haha!
I was so stressed out and tired that I went crazy when I go shopping malls. I did quite a damage.
I bought 2 tops from FOREVER 21 last night, and today bought a COACH wristlet for myself. Before anyone start shooting me, I actually bought a bigger wristlet cause my current wristlet is not big enough to fit my iPhone, cash and my ID.
Anyways, I wanted to take pictures of all my purchase but it's like 9.20pm. There's no natural light. I like taking pictures using natural light instead of using artificial lighting. I reckon the pictures will be up on my blog by tomorrow :D
On to another, pretty unrelated, happy, story. My dad booked me an iPhone 4S!!!!!! I'm getting a white, 16GB iPhone 4S!!!!!! Can't even be bothered with the GBs -.- I didn't even manage to use all the 32GB that I have on my current iPhone. And people, I am paying for that freakin' phone. Don't assume that my dad is paying alright?
Honestly I am really happy with my current cammy, which is the Nikon D7000 that my dad got me for my birthday, but it's a lil heavy. I am considering getting a semi-pro cammy, SONY NEX C3 (if I have some extra cash lying around after I pay off my iPhone 4S -___- I need to save for rainy day as well, aite? Money don't grow on trees) Anyways, that's just a random thought, cause the new iPhone's camera seems to be pretty good. So I might scrape off the idea of getting a SONY semi pro after I get my hand on my new phone :D
I need to crash now. I'm so tired that no words can even describe how tired I am.
I was suppose to attend weddings today. Both I cancel both off. I had a meeting with my supervisor for my final year project at 5pm just now. I had to rush from my workplace to college. Waited like 45 minutes for the lecturer. Damn it!
Anyways, that will be the story for tomorrow.
I'll be back tomorrow after I wake up, clean my room and wash my car :P
No comments:
Post a Comment