Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sink or Swim

It's been an awesome day, albeit a scary one! Hehe!

My manager pulled me out from training and put me on queue today (In simple English, it means that I have to take calls and handle the ANZ clients). I was terrified ... no, let me re-phrase that, I was BEYOND terrified, but still I "switched on" the "Challenge Accepted Mode" and just took the calls.


I manage to take 2 calls only cause by the time I was on queue, it was about 2pm ... which means it's about 5pm (Australia New Zealand time), and Australians, most probably, are preparing to get off work and go home. So there are less calls to handle.

It didn't help that the person that was monitoring me is my L2 (Level 2) / Team Leader (or was it POD leader? Well, nevermind -.-) Among my team mates / colleagues, he's probably the only one that I'm afraid of, cause he was there during my interview giving me his "you owe me 1 million" face. It always seems like he's in a bad mood, and he don't smile.

Something liddis :P


But I've come to learn that he can be funny but he barely have any expression on his face ... even when he's joking -_____- oh gawd.

Other than that, he's kinda nice ... maybe he's just a lil' too shy around people he's not close with, I guess. Did I mention he's good looking too?? Well, "good looking" is very subjective ... I guess he's good looking ... according to me :P Which is a good thing, cause it motivates me to go to work, Haha!

Girls idolised Justin Bieber, I idolised my L2, ROFL!

Anyways, I took my first call and it wasn't something major, nothing to troubleshoot cause the client was in the wrong queue, so I just need to transfer the call to the right department, but I'm totally clueless on how to use the phone that I had to use. So he helped me to transfer.

Right after that call, he was like "So are you ready?" ... I was like yea ... then he said "You're still traumatised from that call right?" and I laugh, haha! Cause I really am. It was my first call.

Luckily he's not the type of person to just let you sink and die ... at least he helped me out on the call transfer. I was all over the place, I forgot to do this and that. -___-

To top it off, he's cute! Haha! *shhhhh* don't tell anyone I said that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment