Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas??

As you guys know ... if you've read the angry post below, I was pretty pissed off. I'm feeling much better nao :)

Anyways, I think my make-up skill improved. I finally know which type of make up work for me and what doesn't. For me, I think the simpler it is, the better. I just put on my brown Blincon contact lens, put eyeliners on my waterline (the flap of skin, that's pink in colour, near my eyelashes) and also on top of my eyelashes, and I'm good to go. I think I have to go stock up my Blincon contact lens, cause it actually look natural and surprisingly comfortable.

Its like 3.05 in the morning, let me just post up pictures of me cam-whoring and I'm off to sleep. The reason I cam-whore so much is cause I've not put on make-up in AGES! Make up actually made me feel good today. When I go to work I couldn't be bothered to put on foundation or eyeliner cause I woke up so tired and the only thing I wanna do is to just shower, eat and I'm off to work. I did draw my eyebrows though, but usually for work, I'm just lazy, I just "cincai" fill them in, and then I run off. Today, I did a much better job :P

At least I feel that way lah.

Okay lah, night night people!! Merry Christmas! My Christmas sucks big time, but whatever!


No comments:

Post a Comment