It's been a while since I hang out with my babe, Ching and Soo Chin :) We went to Station One for dinner and just sit there, talk and update each other on what's going on with our lives ... It was the awesomest couple of hours ever! It just felt so awesome being in my comfort zone. I've gone past the "drinking + clubbing" stage and I'm back to being the introvert me, YAY!
Wish I could write more stuff, but when I'm happy I just smile :D
Haha! Neways, here are the pictures from last night! ^^
My babe, Ching and I :)
Hmm, from the looks of this picture, I think my skin have recovered about 70 percent? Haha! I think the egg white mask and oatmeal cleanser helped my skin a lot. I have less breakout now, and my skin is clearer, smoother and fairer!! :D Best of all, oatmeal and eggs cost a lot less than any other cleanser in the market :DDDDDDD

No comments:
Post a Comment