It was a pretty awesome Boxing day.
Okay, there's no such thing as the "Boxing Day" in Malaysia, but still, it was pretty awesome.
I woke up this morning and my dad just got home from hiking. I was planning to go buy myself a Viva Madrid case for my iPhone 4S, and they only sell this brand at the Gurney Plaza's branch of the Switch store. My dad ask me if I'm going alone or with friends. C'mon, I'm forever alone people -.- of course I'm going alone.
So my dad tagged along, and we went shopping together-gether :D He asked me if I bought any CNY clothes, and offered to buy me some. I told him I've bought a few tops for CNY but no bottoms yet. So he said "Let's go to Levi's". We went and I can't find anything I like though. I end up just buying Viva Madrid case and also a lip balm from CLINIQUE. My dad actually bought me that iPhone 4S case. It was priced at 159MYR, but my dad manage to bargain, and got it for me at 130MYR!!!!!
Then I walked into FOSSIL shop to look at the watch cause I LOVE watches if no one notice -.- Okay, I also love tons of other stuff, if you know me well, you'd know -.- So yea, I found this leather watch that is really COOL!!! Priced at 457MYR if I'm not mistaken, I tried it on, and I was in love!
Anyways, that wasn't the main point of the story. So I usually visit FOSSIL like once or twice, every couple of months and there's this shop assistant that actually recognised me!!! OMG!!! She even told me that I've lose some weight! *shy* I was so happy that a big ass smile was stuck onto my face for like a few minutes. I'm really happy, it doesn't matter if she was just being nice or something, but to get that from a random stranger that you barely know, that's something!
I actually got a little demotivated when my Auntie SC told me that I looked like I put on weight -___- Oh well, she always said that to me :P It's alright though, Haha!
On to another unrelated topic, I've been contemplating on giving away my Burberry handbag. I'm not giving it away just to anyone, but to Yan yan jie. I don't know ... I'm still thinking. I mean it is a nice present, being a Burberry handbag and all, which is something I couldn't afford in a million years, cause it cost like 750AUD (about 2500MYR ... price tag was there, even though it's a gift *facepalm*) I've only used it once, and my mum told me I look like an auntie when I use that handbag -_____- DAFAQ! I mean I don't mind looking like an auntie, but I'm gigantic next to the bag.
Okay -.- I'm just being ramble-y. The bag is a gift from my ex and people around have been like "C'mon sell the bag off lah" -____- er, nah! It's either I keep it or I give it to Yan yan jie cause I remember like a year ago, she was in front of Chadstone's Burberry telling me how beautiful that bag looked. So, there's only two option.
Maybe in the end, I might keep it ...
I don't know. Can somebody give me an answer to this question?
No comments:
Post a Comment