Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another one bites the dust

Another interesting day :D

The morning part of the day. I prefer to not talk about it now -.- such a long story, and if I'm reminded of it again, I'd be pissed.

Hint: Cow brand

Anyways, I went and serviced my car this morning. When I came home, I immediately go down my carpark and wipe the interior of my car cause I'm crazy -.- Haha! Thur was bored, so I ask him to come over and we can wash car together =.= Yea, forever alone people, washing car during holiday -____-

My car was the easy part. His car -__________- The bucket of water turned into "black coffee" after wiping his car, but I'm happy with the results. His car is now free from empty Yakult bottle, random notes from college days, and yea, it looks more organised and clean now, thanks to me :D HAHAHA!

We spend the rest of the day researching on how to use my Nikon D7000 -__- Still couldn't figure it out.

Anyways, I gotta go now, I'm gonna probably come back later tonight to blog a lil bit more ... might be a new post, or I might just continue with this post.

Probably be bloggin about a very VERY shocking story -.- regarding my friend. I guess this is a bad year for everyone *le sigh*

I gotta go get change now, talk to you guys in a bit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment