Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feeling better :)

I felt better today ...

I'm starting to get a hang of the work I'm doing. I am still struggling with my FYP ... am glad that I have friends that is there for me and ready to help me out.

Got my salary today and spent like 180 bucks at MNG :P Had to buy some clothes for CNY. Don't worry, I still save some, but I move it to other bank, cause if the money stays in Maybank, I'd be broke ... super broke, that is.

I took my dear Ching for a birthday dinner along with Soo Chin and James, and we had an amazing time together, haha! They're a bunch of funny people and I was laughing the whole time! It's even better than doing the abs crunch at the gym cause my stomach's muscles hurts after all that laughing :P

Speaking of gym, I had been really hardworking when it comes to gym ... have ... to ... lose ... more ... weight ... before ... Chinese .... New .... Year!!!


:P
Anyways, I reached home at around 10.30 last night after fetching Ching home safely. I slept at about 11.30 and woke up at 5.30 -_______- 

Guess what?

I woke up super tired cause I was dreaming about my ex whole night. I dreamt that I saw her again and we're back together, but this time, we're giving each other more space. Well, when I woke up, sadness just filled my mind cause it was just a dream.

The epic-est thing that happened?

I was at the office, walking past a hallway when I thought I saw my ex. 

*sigh*

I miss her.

Anyways, don't wanna bore everyone with my stupid story.

Love you guys, I'm gonna curl up somewhere, while my stomach is experiencing gastric, fml. It's been going on for days, damn it -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment