Sunday, December 25, 2011

FUCK YOU, FACEBOOK!

I think I'm so screwed. ARGH!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I was gonna search for a friend's profile on Facebook, cause he said most of the picture that he took for his Facebook album was taken with a SONY NEX camera. The moment I typed "Sh" cause my friend's name is Shawn ... the, I don't know whether to call it a stupid or intelligent fucking search bar, immediately come up with my ex's profile.

WHICH PART OF "I DON'T WANNA ACCIDENTLY SEE THE PICTURE OF MY EX AND HER NEW PARTNER ON FACEBOOK" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, FUCKING FACEBOOK!!!!

My Christmas eve was ruined and now even my Christmas is ruined.

Thank you to everybody that took part in destroying my favourite time of the year. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, NOT!

I just fucking found out my presentation date for my Final Year Project and it's on the 18th of January 2012, 12.00pm - 12.50pm ... have to take leave again, f*ck. Everybody better start praying that I pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment