I think everyone would probably agree with me that year 2011 is a shitty year for relationships. I've seen and heard couples breaking up countless times, and truth to be told, I'm getting a lil' scared (even though I'm currently in the "being dumped/single/nobody wants you" ship). I don't even know why.
There's this two perfect couples that I looked up to and secretly hope that one day they will get married and have a fairy-tale ending of some sort. I'm sad to say that both these couples have broken up. I was caught off guard. I thought everything was fine, and out of the sudden *BAM!* "We've broken up".
HELLO YEAR 2011?!?!?!?!! ARE YOU INSANE?!?!?! HAVE YOU GONE OUT OF YOUR MIND?!?!!??!?!!?
Argh!!
It just makes me so sad that these perfect couples parted ways, just like that. I mean I understand the situation when it comes to my own relationship. Mine wasn't perfect at all, so I guess it wasn't a surprise to everyone. I'm not trying to complain that it's not perfect ... it doesn't matter if my other half is perfect or not, as long as I don't see them that way (if it makes any sense =.=).
I notice another funny thing. I've realised that people like to come to me for relationship advise, or just for the sake of talking to me, or having someone to listen to them. It is really weird, I get like classmates that I never really talked to over the past 2 years of my Degree in KDU, approaching me, asking for my number and actually chatting with me over Whatsapp -____- No, that person wasn't trying to hit on me. He was just going through a tough time, but it is really a weird phenomenon. I don't get the logic behind it.
I really don't.
He was trying to be nice to his ex and making sure she's okay, but I guess, what seemed to be a nice gesture, can sometimes be cruel as well. I'm thankful that my ex is cruel, and yet I hated her ass for being cruel. I still love her, but I hate her. I reckon the moment I took the risk to be in a relationship with her, I've already jeopardised our friendship. I think I wouldn't change a thing even if I could do it all over again. She's just too good to resist :P Haha! At least the old her (or younger her, if you prefer) is too good to resist. The current her, sucks XD
I know I'm always being sarcastic in my blog and bashing my ex, even though I know some of her friends does read my blog, but hey ... nobody breaks Maple's heart and walk away just like that. I'm sorry, but that's just who I am, people break my heart, I make their life miserable. In my ex's case, she's probably numb about it. She couldn't be bothered, she's used to me bashing her on the internet, she'd seen my cry, she used to read my blog and seen how much I suffer because of her ... all she did? Nothing.
When we were breaking up, she told me she's tired of being in a relationship, but somehow 2 weeks later, after the break up, she was with another person. Initially I told her I'd give her one year to go out and just do whatever she wants, instead of a break up. In the end she decided that she don't love me anymore ... so yea...
But good or bad, I chose her. Somewhere deep inside of her, she's a great person, but I guess it's just my luck. I don't know when I'd stop loving her ... maybe in 3 months, 6 months, 1 year ... or maybe never?
Wish me luck ...
No comments:
Post a Comment