This is funny. I was changing channel when I come across ANIMAX ... errr, I don't remember my dad subscribing to that channel, but something caught my eye, so I just go ahead and continue watching it ... it's this anime called "Beelzebub".
Actually, the baby in the picture caught my eye. He's SOOOOOO cuteeeeee!!! Haha! I still have no idea what's this anime about ... I'm currently watching it, kakakaka!!
There's a HUGE bee inside my kitchen :( I can't go find food or make Milo ... I guess I'll still continue watchin that anime :P
Today's movie day with my bestie ^^ Hopefully I'll be home a lil early tonight ...
Might update my blog tonight as well :)
Oh, I just found out the HUGE ass bee is in front of me ... I'm in the living room, I wonder how it got away. fml! Gotta run!

No comments:
Post a Comment