傻瓜,
If you're reading this now, don't worry, I don't need anything from you. I just wanna talk to someone. I guess if you read the post below, you'd know that I'm extremely stressed out. I don't even know why I feel like talking to you and not anybody else.
I don't know what I want. I'm just stressed out about work and my final year project. Just really need someone to listen and to comfort me, but I guess I'm on my own. It sucks to be alone sometimes. It sucks to not have anyone to share my happiness and sadness. It sucks to not have someone that understands me, by my side.I'm sure you'd understand what I'm going through, cause you've gone through Uni being really stressed out about assignments and projects, but at that time, I was there for you.
I know I've been repeating this like a broken record, but I miss you very much. I really do, even if you don't care about me anymore.
If I could go back in time, and stop us from breaking up. I would. But I guess your feelings is not something that I can control. When it's gone, it's gone.
I know sitting here, typing all these, doesn't help. I just want to let you know that I really miss you, if you ever come across this post. I guess this post made you wanna avoid me even more ... but it's alright ... you are who you are. Nobody can change that.
Avoid me all you want. I just miss you ... that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment