Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wristlets

My dad and younger sister are going to Beijing (I think -__-) for a holiday soon. I planned to ask them to get me a Gucci or Coach wrislet at Hong Kong Airport. So anyways, I've been browsing through Gucci and Coach online site for hours. I've finally found two nice wristlet that I think I wanna get.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still using my Gucci zip around wallet (which I love very much and am thankful for) that my ex got me a while back, but when I'm at work, it is easier for me to have a wristlet to throw some money, my ID and phone into, cause usually I'd go for lunch in the cafeteria and I'd be holding my wallet plus my phone, and sometimes I nearly slipped (I don't wanna drop my wallet or my phone into a pile of oily food). So it is a good idea to use a wristlet instead. So I'm currently using both my Gucci wallet and Coach wristlet (which is a lil small to put my iPhone into. I mean I can put in my iPhone, and squish in some money and my ID but it's really hard to get anything in or out). Wristlet during working hours, and wallet for the rest of the time :D

Taken from Gucci.com *Link*

OR

Coach Kristin Leather Large Wristlet

I like both but I'm leaning towards the Gucci's wristlet, as I own the wallet (matchy matchy ma :P)

I did the silliest thing just now, I was surfing Gucci's website and I wanted to search for the wallet that I own ... and I can't find it. So I was thinking 


and proceeded to


.
..
....
.......
...........

Okay, I was just kidding. Of course my ex wouldn't buy me a fake branded wallet -.- duh! But out of curiosity, I went and get the Gucci box, was looking inside it .. there's no dust bag or authenticity card for the wallet ... hmm ... and then I realised, I've always been a blur person. I remember once when my ex bought me this Laconic necklace, in which she put inside a nice paper bag ... I just notice the necklace without realising there's a small card inside the paper bag ... till she told me about it like days later and I was like



Turns out, she wasn't kidding -.-



So yea ... back to the Gucci box story ... I was looking around, and it turns out she stuck the wallet's serial number on the cover of the box (on the back part of it) ... sometimes she just do these stuff without telling me, and I'm usually blur, so this always happens ... damn epic. Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment