Today ... is ... -___-
I'm lost for words.
I think the word to describe today, is "EPIC"!
Anyways, I was put in the queue, early this morning and I took 12 calls today. Every single time the phone rings, I get mini heart attack. Like literally.
I remember last night, I was telling a few of my team mates that I'm scared of my L2, and I think this morning, one of them told my L2, haha! So yea ... I think he ask someone else to monitor me instead. Damn cute XD
Then throughout the day, he was like "You think I bully you more or she bully you more?" (He was kidding and he was smiling while saying that. "She" as in the person that's monitoring me today, haha!). He's really trying his best to not scare me, cause he tried to smile when he talks to me, lol!
I did manage to go to gym today, although all my friends skipped, cause they have company dinner. Actually I was a lil' lazy, but I felt fat. So what the heck, just go lah! I went for about an hour, took shower, then proceed to walk to S&J to get some Christmas gifts for my team mates. Love them to bits, they are some awesome people I tell you :)
I am so freakin tired nao~~
And oh! Before I end this post, I'm gonna upload a picture (using my Blogger app) that I drew on a Post-It note for the Christmas present that I'm gonna give to my L2. (Okay, the more I re-read that sentence, the more it doesn't make sense. Oh well, I guess you guys would understand what I wrote, right? -___-)

No comments:
Post a Comment