Remember me talking bout' going for a medical check-up/blood test?
No?
Well, neither do I -.-
Anyways, I got back the result of that medical check-up today and THANK GOD I'm super healthy!! No crazy disease, cancer or high cholesterol. I went for a consultation cause I can't read a medical report to save my life. The person said that my cholesterol level is really good or in her word "sui sui" (Hokkien, of course)
For that I have to thank Mr.Oatmeal!! I freakin' love oatmeal!!! It helps me control my skin breakout when I use it as cleanser, and it controls my cholesterol level when I have them as breakfast ^^ I am still having oatmeal as breakfast every single morning, haha!
And here's a random picture of my laptop -.- I was holding my DSLR, might as well just take an awesome pic of my lappie, haha! :P
Anyways, another big news is that I've decided to get iPhone 4S!! Yesh I am!!! Ho Ho Ho!!
Oh, I think I've failed to mention that I've randomly went and dyed my hair the other day ... or more like highlighted my hair, and kinda regretted it -.- I guess I'll fix it before CNY, I don't wanna look like some gangsta during CNY, Haha!
Alrightey people! I'd love to stay longer and talk crap (or more like type crap) but I gotta go find the mood to do something about my Final Year Project *le sigh*
Be back tomorrow ... I hope, haha! Muackz!
x,
Maple


No comments:
Post a Comment