Wednesday, May 11, 2011

you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm falling to pieces, yeah,
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even... no



Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame.
Now I'm try'na make sense of what little remains ooh
'Cause you left me with no love and no love to my name."



I never really liked the song "Breakeven" by The Script cause, its a little too noisy for my liking, but I found out that Jayesslee (Australian twin sisters??) did a cover of this song. Needless to say, I fell in love with this song, their version to be exact.

*Click* to check out Jayesslee's version : D

No comments:

Post a Comment