Prove:
#1. I was happily eating Honey Stars cereal with Dutch Lady milk about a couple of weeks ago, and about 30 mins/1 hour later, I had to run to the toilet. Diarrhea.
#2. Went to Kim Gary. Ordered Coffee + Milk + Tea (or something like that, it's called Yin Yang in chinese though -.-) same thing happened 30 mins/1 hour later. Diarrhea.
#3. Had my favourite-est (no such word) drink, Grass Jelly Roasted Milk Tea from Chatime, 2 days ago. WTF!!! Diarrhea that last till today. I think I lost count to the times I ran to toilet.
#4. Dad took me and my lil' sister to Starbucks Gurney just now. I thought it would be a bad idea to order cold drinks when my tummy is acting up on me. So I ordered Hazelnut Hot Chocolate. Bad choice. Ran to toilet as well. Kanasai. There must be some milk in that drink considering its "chocolate" -.-
*sigh*
fml.
#1. Me showing off to the world my awesome new watch wtf. I wore it for the first time since I bought it 2 days ago :D
#2. Random picture of Starbucks Gurney Plaza. Looks damn artsy here XD
#3. The awesomesauce Hazelnut Hot Chocolate that I tried for the first time. It was HEAVENLY. Too bad it made me run to the toilet ... maybe I'm gonna go try again some other day. Maybe it wasn't the hot chocolate :P
#4. Nothing to type here -.-
#5. Took this picture out of boredom. Had to wait for my friend to try out his ESPRIT jeans the other day. *Sigh* I'm not that rich, no money buy ESPRIT jeans XD I'm an awesome fashion stylist k, this friend of mine always ask me to tag along whenever he wants to get a new jeans. This is his 3rd ESPRIT jeans that I chose d, awesome right? Now, please right your name on my waiting list for me to be your personal stylist. One session, 500 bucks ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment