: DYou guys remember me saying that I bump into my buddy in Gurney Plaza with another pretty girl on her side, like about 2 posts ago?
Well : D
That pretty girl that was with my buddy said that I look "yeng" ... as in "cool". Awww~~ That totally made my day ... or maybe week.

Honestly I don't even remember what that girl looks like anymore, its just that I like compliments from strangers, hehe!
On a completely unrelated stuff, my hands still smell like the perfume Mr. Lau tried on the other day at SaSa, cause I accidently sprayed it on my hands wtf. Wonder why he likes perfume that smell like my dad -.- That perfume is by Sean John?? Or better known as P. Diddy?? Anyways, not my type of perfume, but it is none of my business if he likes "ah phek" type of perfume XD I am still in love with Guilty by Gucci. It is SOOOO nice that I'd like to bathe in that scent.
I'm outta my mind
No comments:
Post a Comment