Sunday, May 15, 2011

Picture filled post ^^

Had a super interesting week, and Thursday was the awesomest as my friend and I just sat @ Starbucks hanging out together but not really talking to each other, HAHAHA! Amazing concept right? I was just minding my own business coz I took laptop with me, and my friend took a novel with him. We sat there, and this is the view ...

Raining crazily that day -_____-

: D

Before it started raining cats and dogs.

I have no idea what he ordered but I got myself a Hot Hazelnut Chocolate (I don't even know if I got the name right)

Hmm, was thinking of buying myself the tumbler on the very bottom of the shelf (see pic)

DOME @ Queensbay Mall

This picture is actually taken with my baby iPhone 3GS and it's not that bad. 

For some reason I thought its a good idea to take picture of my "sexy" feet. On the chair is my all time favourite shopping bag by SUPRE :)

The most AWESOME thang I've ever taste!!! It's Chicken Pie or something like that AMAZING!!!!! But its a little pricey @ 23MYR.

Okay people you can STOP drooling now. I can tell you it is DELICIOUS!!!!

This is the AFTER picture. Clean right? HAHA!

Rose Tea I had in NEWAY karaoke... I'm not going to karaoke in the near future, I can't take it anymore. People keep singing sad chinese songs and I ended up so emo right after that. fml.

My "sexy" thigh HAHAHA! Nope that's not what I'm trying to show off, obviously I'm showing off my baby watch!!! I love that the watch is so manly!

High school friends gathering : ) We talked till about 1am that night and I drove 80-90kmph home that night as well. I was scared, but it was fun coz there's no traffic on the road. 

Ching @ Autocity with her new iPad 2.

Let's pray this iPad will be with her till she's old. She always have bad luck with Apple products -.-

Winter Warmers @ Autocity

Steve acting cute.



Lavender Cheese Cake -.- Not a fan. 

This is kinda nice : )


Amen to this! Life really is a bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment