Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Alone but definitely not lonely ;P

A couple of days ago, I heard the most beautiful story ever. It gives me hope : )

Just when you thought that your life story comes out from a TVB drama series, wait till you hear the story I heard. Haha! Which of course I'm not gonna say here, coz I feel it's personal. At least that's how I feel about it. Wanna know? Ask me personally.

Have you ever looked at a couple, and felt completely jealous of them? I have. But have you ever looked at a couple and think "I hope they will be together forever". I rarely felt that way, but I did when I look at them, and when I heard their story, I'm like "Go! Go! Go! You guys can do it!!". Haha!

They don't do P.D.A. (Public Display of Affection) but when you look at them you'd feel the love they have for each other and they really do care for each other, and most of all, they respect their friends or people around them by not groping each other or making out in front of everyone.

I know you guys don't read my blog, but I can't wait to hear the news that you both will get married to each other in years to come. Wish you both the best of luck, you guys are gonna make it through!!!

I'm gonna find someone that would ask me to be their girlfriend face to face or through phone call, and would break up with me face to face, not through text or msn, Haha! *touchwood* No more break ups. I'm 23 (technically 22 :P), I'm gonna get married by the time I'm 27!! Well, at least that's what the fortune teller said. Don't worry, I took that advise with a grain of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment