I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I have BIG ISSUE with it. I ABSOLUTELY hate it when I message/text/IM people with important questions and it took them AGES to reply. I mean I understand if you have important things to attend to, but reply me ASAP or something. WORST part is when they totally ignored you. fark.
Now I know you guys would go, "Why the shit didn't you just call?". Well, I'm a cheapskate and I don't call. I'm kidding. I'm not a cheapskate when it comes to things like this. It's just a freakin call, I don't bother about this kinda stuff. I didn't call because I don't have that option to call. So texting would be the next best thing.
I don't like people to feel the way I do, so I usually reply people promptly. Unless I hate you very much. Then I guess that's your problem then. You must have done something that I hate so much that the moment I see your message I would just freakin' delete it. Yes dear, that's what I do to people I hate :D
Another thing that I have a BIG issue with is when people did not attend some classes on purpose THEN come asking me what did the lecturer said in class. Hello?! You paying me for this? No? Just shut up.
I slept like 9pm last night, and woke up 8am this morning. 11 freakin hours!!! Worst part of it is what I dreamt of. I'm not going to say anything here, cause I don't feel the need to remind myself or anyone else that I am heartbroken. This is not the first time I dreamt of such stuff, I get this kinda dream every couple of days.
Yesterday's dream was an alright dream ... but the one that I dreamt of like 2 days ago was worst .... I remember going out with "someone" and I was so excited to see something and a three letter words just slipped my tougue, I went like "XXX, look at that!!". Then the reality sinks in (in my dream la) I no longer have the rights to say that 3 letter words again. I just went into depressed mode inside my dream and when I wake up I was sort of emo. fml.
Anyways, I'm not depressed or emo at the moment. So yea. I'm alright. Those dreams kept coming back, I'm just gonna embrace it, what else can I do? Good or bad, its gonna haunt me for the rest of my life. It is part of me, and will always be. Maybe it will go away one day, who knows? When it does, I'm gonna miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment