I'm feeling a lil dizzy from the medicine I took last night -.- I've decided to prescribe myself some of my own medicine. Panadol and Clarinase. My flu sort of stopped, but my headache is still here. I really need some sleep but I can't sleep or I might get insomnia tonight. Kanasai.
AND the worst part is I can't drink coffee with Panadol coz I probably might get heart attack or something. Well, that fact is from Google, not me. I can't drink coffee when I'm about to have my period or when I'm sick coz firstly, it might make the period pain 100 times worst, secondly it might killed me =.=
I was talking to my doctor yesterday about the crazy diarrhea I've been experiencing and he told me I might be lactose intolerance. In other words, I probably can't drink milk anymore. There goes my bubble milk tea, milk shake, yin yang, chocolate and CHATIME :'( Maybe I should get a blood test just to be sure though, but I hate needles -.-
*sigh*
What's life without bubble milk tea, chocolate, milk shake and coffee :(
No comments:
Post a Comment