Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pregnant?? Effing wisdom tooth

I have no idea why I feel like I am pregnant -.- Okay, I really have no idea what it feels like to be pregnant, but somehow my brain is like "Oh, I'm gonna make you feel like you're pregnant" wtf.

Just to be clear, I did not do whatever stuff that you guys had in mind. The first time I have this "pregnant" feeling was when I was 13 years old. Heck, I don't even know where babies comes from, I thought they are delivered by stork. =.=

That was a lie.

I mean I do know where baby comes from, but I don't know how you make them (when I was young wtf).

This is not good at all. This feeling always manage to freak me out.

And my wisdom tooth is trying to kill me as well. Today, I realised it was growing SIDEWAYS. WTF! I mean I felt it, and it seemed like it grew sideways, I'm like 99.9% sure. I need to have it checked by dentist either this week or next week, but looking at my schedule that is fully booked for the week, I think next week would be a better idea.

I just hope there's no need for surgery or I'd peed my pants off coz it'd hurt like hell. I'll be alright. I just need to bring Ben together with me again, just like the haircut, HAHAHA! Man, pity him XD Thanks man, you're the best!! If I have to go for surgery, please clear your schedule, thank you very much!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment