Sunday, May 22, 2011

little things :)

I'm alright now. I know I've been down in dumps lately. It's only been a couple of months since the break up. I'm still trying to come into terms with it, and going through all the phase. From shock/disbelief, to crying phase, to anger, then to acceptance, and I went back to anger, and yea ... the cycle continues.

I've stumble upon *this* little blog when I was reading random blogs only to distract myself from being emo. It is a long day today, and sadly, today is the day where no one can accompany me, or even listen to me talking on the phone. Luckily, I found a friend who's willing to listen, and talked to him for I think 15 minutes or more.

I mean it wasn't that pathetic, as I got another friend that's been accompanying me by texting with me almost whole day even though he's working. So thank you to two of my awesomest friends :)

So yes, back to the blog that I stumbled upon, it just reminds me of the little things in life I should be thankful for.

:: I do wear mascara sometimes and when I do, I can't rub my eyes :P

:: Love it when people reply me instantly :)



:: Never fails to make me smile :P I usually smile inside my heart though, haha!

:: I may not have anyone to hug me from behind now, but I sure love them.

( ^^ ,)

:: My favourite



Yep, I'm fine, for now :P


No comments:

Post a Comment