Another day, another post.
In the last post I said that I love sunshine after a rainy day. God really gave me "sunshine after rainy day" this morning. The sun was shining brightly even though it is still raining, and I feel like its trying to tell me that no matter how bad a situation is, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel (that's how I interpret it, I could be wrong, but :P). So thank YOU.
No surprise here, I went out again today with a friend, AND for the FIRST time in 23 years, I'm actually walking at the areas around KOMTAR, as in like walking, using my feet. Sure, that place is dodgy, but it is beautiful in its own way at the same time. I had to walk around the areas of KOMTAR coz I got to go to a camera shop that is located outside of KOMTAR to ask for the price of DSLR. I wouldn't normally go the this area cause it can be dangerous for a girl, but since I have a "bodyguard" today, why not? Haha!
Watched Fast Five, which was AWESOME!!! Now I wished that I own a manual car again. PGP 2621, mommy miss you :(
Got home and a friend came to me and ask if I've watch this Thai movie called "Yes or No". So I asked her if it's horror movie or something, she said no, it's a lesbian love story. I was sold, haha! She gave me a YouTube link to that movie, and it has 8 parts. Here's the *link* to the first part of the movie "Yes or No". I'm not gonna tell you guys what's the story, but it is funny and romantic at the same time (I haven't finish watching yet though, I'm on Part 6 :P)
Just a disclaimer, in contrary to popular beliefs, I'm NOT anti-guy. In fact I have lots of guy friends, I do like guys. Secondly, I did not turn my ex into lesbian, she's probably as straight as a stick now, so don't need to blame or hate me for it. Thirdly, I'm NOT a lesbian, I was/am just in love, and I just followed my feelings, so no need for labels :) Are we clear now? I am all for gay and lesbian rights though. They are human too and they deserved to love and be loved.
So go enjoy the movie that I just recommend you guys :) Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment