Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Smile more, frown less.

I was watching season 3 (I think) of "Bones" and towards the end of an episode Booth said "You can always love many people, but there will always be one person that you love most" (think is from what I remember). Maybe it is true, I don't know. Maybe when I'm 30 years old, I will find out the truth about that sentence.

I have to keep reminding myself that I'm only 23. I'm not 33, or 43. Only 23, and there's a long long road ahead of me, and tons of new people to meet, and one of them would be the person that would spend the rest of my life with me :)

I saw this cute story on "GivesMeHope" website


Today I was watching my friend's little brother.



I really need to get the negativity out of my system. It is distracting me, and ruining my life.

I don't know if you're "the one" but I love you and I still do. If it takes you to go through another 10 thousand relationships just to realise that, then let it be. Loving you does not mean that I have to put my life to halt. I'd still live my life. Just that sometimes when I wake up in the morning and accidentally thought of you, I'd get emotional for a while, but it will go away.

I woke up every single morning for the past 3 years, with the thought of you in my mind. It might take a while to stop that habit of mine.

I will take care of you and love you no matter what. 

This was suppose to be a positive post, but ... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment