Monday, May 16, 2011

I need surgery -____-

I have mixed feelings today, Haha! I was rather emo this morning, then I went to the dentist and got more emo. wtf. Reason being is that I reached there at 9.30am and had to wait till 11am to see the dentist -__- cause apparently this dentist is fully booked and I'm sort of a "walk in" patient although I did call them to make an appointment like last week.

Luckily I brought with me my laptop, so I did some work on it, and didn't really waste my time. When I finally get to see the dentist, I told him that I suspected my wisdom tooth grew sideways (the tooth is not that smart after all, sheesh! wonder why its called wisdom tooth). Then he helped me check and he confirmed that my wisdom tooth is in fact growing sideways and the tissue (skin? I really don't know what it is. gums, maybe?) is swelling up and I had to go for surgery to remove that tooth cause the gum around the tooth is swelling up to a size of a 50 cent coin FML!

Had to schedule a surgery, and its next month *cringe* Ben?? Vicent?? would any of you volunteer to accompany me for that surgery XD I'm quite serious actually, cause I was shaking when the dentist told me I had to go for surgery to extract that damn thang.

I spend the rest of the afternoon at BORDERS Starbucks @ Queensbay Mall cause I don't want to be at home and end up emo again. I ordered the usual Hazelnut Hot Chocolate (I have no idea why I keep saying Hazelnut Hot COFFEE!! UGH!!) The guy that was serving me is nice, but in a weird way. He was like "Miss, are you sick? Flu or Fever?" ... I'm like "Haha, just flu, I'm recovering, thanks :D" ... deep inside, I was like "-____-" why are you even asking me, but I'm happy that even a stranger cares about me, Haha! It kinda made my day.

And oh! Not to forget, thanks to Mr.Vicent for the company, and "belanja" me Haagen-Daz ice cream to cheer me up :D I felt like a kid -.- but I'm actually 22 years old d. wtf. Will belanja you back when I take you to Lighthouse Coffee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment