I think there's no need to emphasize that I had an awesome weekend, coz I think I've repeated the word "awesome" for a thousand times. Woke up both on Saturday and Sunday, shower and got out of the house, and didn't get back till late in the afternoon. I was SOOOO tired but it was all worth it.
Saturday was dim sum day with a bunch of college friends ^^ We're suppose to watch Kung Fu Panda 2, but no ticket, haha! We ended up at a friend's house playing PS3 wtf, Hahaha! I think that was the only moment I heard SOOO many people cursing at the same time, and one of them said "CiiiiiDiot!!" without realising it, I was like, "Hey, you guys just invented new cursing word!" ROFL!! Cibai + Idiot = CiDiot!!
After PS3, we head down to gym, for about 2 hours, go for sauna :D then shower, Hahaha! We're suppose to meet up with the rest at Coffee Island, but they are stuck inside Gurney Plaza carpark for a really LOOOOONG time. We ordered, finished eating and they are not there yet, so we ask them to go home instead coz it's getting late.
The next day, I had a date with a friend to go around Penang Island for a photography session :D Woke up like 6am, cause we wanted to take picture of sunrise, haha! First stop was an area in Bayan Lepas (it is a small beach, like super small). I swear this is the first time I step on a beach in YEARS!!! I love the beach, but never really gone to the beach, coz I don't wanna go there alone and look like I'm some lunatic, emo people.
We went further into Batu Maung to the area where airplanes land ... actually I am not sure where I am, haha! But I think it's Batu Maung lah, and we waited for a plane to fly by for about 30 mins, we were squatting on the side of the car to avoid the sun, chit chatting while waiting for the plane ... and finally when it's 8.50am, a plane flew pass. It flew by too fast though -____- we manage to take about 2 shots, haha!
We had breakfast at the shop that is famous for their egg and toast at Bayan Lepas :D Then we head down town to Jetty. Believe it or not, I never knew there are different jetty over there!!!! I literally screamed in shock when I realise that the place that I've drove pass a thousand times it not what I thought it was. WTF!!! They have Lee Jetty, Tan Jetty, and a couple more that I don't remember the name!!!! We went to Chew Jetty cause it was made famous by the local chinese movie 初戀紅豆冰. It was breathtaking to say the least, I never knew such place exist in Penang Island, like seriously, no joke.
Next stop, Beach Street ... the building there is really different from the buildings from the rest of Penang cause it was there since the British era. Did I mention it was a freakin hot day?? Well it was, but it was worth it to get cooked under the sun though, Haha! We drove pass Little India and thought, why not go there and have a look, but by that time the weather was SUPER hot, so we got down the car and got ourselves Popsicles before exploring Little India!!! :D
Well, other than the smell of Indian spices and loud music, there's nothing much, so we went to a Chinese temple near that area (I don't know the name of that temple -___- but there are lots of pigeonSSSSS). We head down to 1st Avenue to have lunch, and to take pictures of *almost* the whole of Penang Island from the carpark.
We even stop by at Jelutong Expressway to take pictures :D THEN we did the craziest thing!! We drove to Penang Bridge and stop by at the emergency stopping area thinggy just to take picture of the Penang Bridge, Haha! It was illegal k :P
Yall' know why we go Butterworth? Cause we wanted to take the ferry :D HAHAHAHHA! Haven't been inside ferry in AGES!!!! Yes I know I'm crazy for being excited for things that many people frown on, but it was an awesome experience, cause I'm a true blue Penang Island people, so taking ferry is not part of my daily routine.
It was a long AMAZING day ^^ I just wish I own a DSLR, so I can take sharper pictures. Most of the pictures you guys see from the last post was edited and sharpened, but nevertheless, Baby Canon was a great camera to have.
Now I'm experiencing headache -.- I need some Panadol and I'll head to bed. Tomorrow is gonna be an awesome day as well :D but I'm not gonna reveal where I'm going tomorrow with another friend of mine, don't wanna be stalked :P I get picked up in a BMW though, HAHAHAHA! Talk about royal treatment :P I can't fall sick!!! Need to go out tomorrow!!! :D Nites everyone :)
Love you guys ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment