... with everything that is happening, it's so easy to lose yourself in the process. I mean, if you're unhappy, then do something about it. I did. Whenever I felt so low, and down, I'd just grab my phone and just randomly text my friends with message like "I need to go out!!!!", Haha! Well, I'm not that rude, I'd just ask if they're free :P
Sometimes people forget that, life is short. There's no "what ifs", or "but" or even "take two" in life. When you're dead, you're dead. So I'm always the one voicing out what I feel right there and then, but people would usually feel like I'm pushy, and emotional, but I'm not. I just thankful, and I need people around me to know what I feel about them (before we're all dead in 2012 -.-), and that I really appreciate each and everyone one of my friends.
Honestly without you guys, I don't know what I'd do. If I have to write a thank you note, I think I'd have a loOooOOooOOooog list of names to write down. You guys are the awesomest people on planet earth and I hope your boyfriend/girlfriend appreciate you. There are times when I look at you guys and think, I hope your other half knows how awesome you are. If they were to leave you, or treat you like shit, then they are blind and they don't deserve your love. Mushy stuff aside, I want to wish you guys all the happiness in the world.
There's no need for plastic surgery, you only need to smile, and you'd be more beautiful/good looking than the hottest guys/girls that you see on the front cover of a magazine. If you still don't think you are beautiful/good looking, then don't fret, cause you guys are definitely beautiful and good looking, according to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment