Friday, May 27, 2011

Lilac purple? I'm bad with titles XD

Hey guys! ^^

Okay, that's just weird. I've never started a blog post with "Hey guys!" -.- It's a little creepy.

ANYWAYS...

Here comes my random train of thoughts. I hope it runs over nobody. If it does, sorry XD

I was sitting here reading *GivesMeHope* website [I've been reading this website everyday for a few days now, and this website has became my little ray of sunshine whenever I'm feeling down, and reading each and every story, gives me hope :) ]  and I went thinking to myself and realise I am this person who accepts people for who they are, and no matter how crazy the story my friends told me about their life or their situation, I was never the one to freak out and judge them.

You know why?

Actually I don't know why, Haha! I think it's because I felt like my life is already too complicated to explain to anyone, or for anyone to understand, so whatever my friends told me about themselves wouldn't freak me out, coz my life is already a shocking story.

Friends, I love you all :)

YES! I got this nail polish from Cotton On for 5MYR!!! How AMAZING is that?!!?!?!?

Lilac purple :) My new favourite colour. 

I was purchasing nail polishes and when I was about to make a payment at the counter, the cashier asked me if I would like to buy a shopping bag for 5MYR. She took out this shopping bag and this is the owl picture printed on the bag, and I immediately said "Yes I'll get it!". I never had a favourite animal (Okay, maybe probably I did like labbit (rabbit) :P). This owl might be my favourite animal. Isn't it cute? :P


I went and watch Kung Fu Panda 2 today with my friend, and it was AWESOME!!!! Like seriously funny okay?!?!!? Even better than the first one!!! AND AND TGV Cinema at 1st Avenue is even more awesome, it is spacious, but the only downside is, it's freakin' COLD!!!! I was wearing short shorts and a t-shirt, I turned into a Popsicle when I came out of the cinema -.-

New book to add to my collection of books :) Haven't start reading it yet, but I'm sure it's gonna be an awesome book ^^


I've finally tried out Marc Jacob's Lola and Burberry's Summer on my skin and I realise, they don't smell that good when they are mixed with my smelly scent that I have on my skin :P Hahaha! BUT I found another perfume which smells really womanly, and I did try it on my skin this time. That perfume is what you guys saw on the picture "Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet". The scent smell great on me :D 

Yep, more stuff on my list to buy. Don't worry, not splurging on perfume at the moment. I have to save for the trips, and also, I still love my Gucci Flora although it's a tad bit stronger. Lucky I only bought a small bottle of that Gucci perfume, fingers crossed that it's gonna finish soon HAHAHAHHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment