Sunday, May 1, 2011

All about bears ... teddy bear that is.

I remember the other day when I went out with Ching, we walked past this gift shop called "Living Cabin" and saw a bunch of hugeass (life size?) teddy bears. She went "buy me the big teddy bear, but I don't want this quality, I want the S&J Gift shop's quality" (she's telling her bf, I think ... or maybe she's talking to me? wtf). She said that at the "Living Cabin" shop, and I went -___-||| 

What she said is freakin' funny. True enough the Living Cabin's teddy bears' quality looks a lil' dodgy, but S&J teddy bear ain't that good too (maybe just a tad bit better in terms of quality). Just to prove my point, the photo below shows a teddy bear that was bought 3 years ago from S&J Gift shop, in Sunway Pyramid (think so, or was it a Japanese 5 dollar shop? wtf). It still looks good right? Haha!

Try to scroll down a lil'. Notice the smile that broke into two? Looks more like whiskers though, too bad its a bear HAHAHAHAH! wtf. Okay, maybe the reason the smile turns into "whiskers" is cause my mum kept washing it in the washing machine -.- 

I've been contemplating on whether to throw it or not -.- okay, maybe I shouldn't. Part of me wanted to throw it cause it's sort of "broken apart", and also cause the bear means something to me, but another part of me don't want to throw it cause it means something to me wtf. Confusing right? Never mind.

My dear Ching, you don't need a hugeass bear la, you already got a lot of genuine "Me To You" bearssSSsss, which is crazy good in terms of quality :P 


No comments:

Post a Comment