Friday, November 4, 2011

Y U No Sleep?!

Its like 9.05pm and I'm SUPER sleepy and tired...

... You know what? I was about to shut the door (like I always do whenever I'm writing a blog post) to my room when I realise .. I'm home alone *interesting*

Anyways, I never thought that I'd be longing to sleep. I was NEVER interested in sleeping and thinks that sleeping is a waste of time. I love staying up late and do some random shit.

I really wanted to go out for a walk after a tiring day at work, and by "walk" I mean shopping :D Haha! But my body is seriously tired and I can't be bothered to drive to any shopping malls, cause the ones that I wanted to go to is seriously far away from where I live. I planned to go 1st Avenue or maybe Gurney Plaza, but I can't find anyone to fetch me there :P Okay la, I don't hate driving as much as I did before, but still I'm a lil' too tired to drive today.

The meeting that I had with my supervisor yesterday went *kinda* well. I guess that's a good thing? I'm gonna start planning on what should I do to improvise on my project this weekend.

Although this Monday is Hari Raya Haji (a public holiday, mind you) there's no holiday for us in the ANZ department :(((((( So sad, so back to work on Monday T.T


Fark mai lyfe =.=

I really need to start searching for a good under eye concealer to conceal my super *critical stage* dark circle. Like seriously. I looked like a zombie, I am not even kidding. I think my best bet would be the concealer by Bobbi Brown or probably Laura Mercier, since I can't get Make Up Forever, or Smashbox here in Penang.

Frankly, I sorta hate make up, cause I had to wear it every single day (I mean whenever I had to go to work) Every morning, I put on my foundation ... and do some minor surgery on my face with a pen, so that I look "normal". If I don't, people will be asking me "What's wrong with your face?". I get that a lot whenever people randomly bump into me at shopping malls without my make up on. I mean seriously? Gimme a break lah. I don't like to wear make up during the weekends. I prefer to just tie my hair up, put on my glasses, a shirt and shorts, and I'm ready to go.

Okay, I'm really super tired and can't be bothered that I'm home alone or anything. I've turn on the tv in my living room and I'm ready for bed :D Yea people I'm afraid of the boogieman XD

Love you guys ^^ Nitey nite everybaaaaady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment