Recently everyone's been asking me "What's wrong with your face?" whenever I go out without my makeup on.
Make up = Foundation or some kind of concealer to cover my blemishes and red acne scars.
Yes, my make-up does not include eyeshadow, mascara, blush, and whatever stuff that girls like to cake on whenever they stepped out of the their home. I'm not as beautiful as those girls but at least I am comfortable in my own skin, unless my skin is full of acne ... but then again, when it's after working hours, I go out without any make up, bare face ... I don't even bother to draw my eyebrows -.-
Yes people, my eyebrows are fake ... please don't look at me like I'm some kinda alien when you guys see me, aite'? Haha! I do have eyebrows, its just that when I shape/groom them, they somehow looked short -__- fml, so yea, the "tail" part of my eyebrows are drawn in XD
Another reason I don't bother to draw my eyebrows sometimes is cause, I look like a kid when I don't draw them in, HAHAHA! Who doesn't wanna look like an 18 year old? lol.
So yea, I get the "What's wrong with your face?" a lot from my friends and strangers ... and finally, today ... my younger sister was like "Wtf is wrong with your face? It looked worst than before". Then it hit me that changing cleansers doesn't help with my acne, and getting an anti-blemish toner doesn't help either. My younger sister then suggested me to put on, egg mask.
Yes, the eggs that we cook and eat.
Technically I'm not using the whole egg. I'm just using the egg white. What I did was, I separate the egg yolk and the egg white ... then I beat the egg white (No animal abuse took place when I beat the egg white :P) till it's foamy, then I apply them on my face with my fingers (make sure your hands are clean). I leave it to dry on my face. I think it took about 15 to 20 minutes before it dries completely (actually you'll know when it dries, cause you can't smile ... at all, cause the egg white tighten your skin when it dries).
You can then wash your face and pat it dry. Honestly I don't know if it works or not, but I'm just gonna try it and if it works, you'll hear it from me, haha! The extra egg white leftover, you can actually keep them in the fridge, up to 4 days (Basically you can do the mask every single day, I guess).
Next, I'm gonna make my own cleanser, using oatmeal.
Basically just grab a handful of instant oatmeal and run them through warm water, and then use them to clean your face. If you guys don't understand what I'm saying, then watch this video by Bubzbeauty *clickety click*
I'm gonna try and use more natural stuff when it comes to cleansing my face, cause I think with all those crazy cleansers that I bought and try, it eff-ed up my skin. I was actually trying out the Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser that I bought from Aussie, and I think that's the cleanser that eff-ed up my skin. Fml.
I'm gonna try out Aquamoist products as well, especially the Vitamin C Whitening Lotion, and hopefully it will fix my acne scarring.
Wish me luck!! cause I'm going to work tomorrow, bare face. fml.
No comments:
Post a Comment