Christmas is just around the corner :) I've always love Christmas although Malaysia don't snow and I'm not a Christian. I don't really know what I like about this holiday though... maybe cause of the homey feeling of that holiday? Christmas songs and movie ...
I was asked by someone, I think about a year or two ago, what do I want for Christmas and I said I wanted a Christmas Edition of Starbucks tumbler. And ... well you've guessed it, I never receive any :D Haha! Oh well
I had a long day at work and right after I'm done with work, I had to rush to college to have a meeting with my supervisor. I'm SOOOOO tired now, like seriously.
And oh ... I've got another relationship issue to handle -.- my friend's girlfriend messaged me over Facebook cause they were having some problems in their relationship. Oh gawd ... I'm gonna reply the girlfriend's message and faint in bed right after that.
I'm gonna write a long update, either tomorrow or Saturday. Too much to write, so little time :(
Love you guys and take care :)
No comments:
Post a Comment