YES!! It's the 2nd of November!!! 13 days to go, and my salary will be INNNNNNNNN!!!!
First thing, give mum and dad "monthly allowance". Treat Auntie SC and Uncle for an awesome possum lunch/dinner. Pay for gym. Not to forget, keep some in savings. And since its my first celery ... I mean salary XD I'll get myself a PANDORA bracelet to "reward" myself.
I received an email yesterday stating that the transcript for my Degree is out. Honestly, I feel like giving up and just take the pass Degree instead of going through the meetings with supervisor, programming, and another torturous 2 months for my project, not to mention working on a full time job.
Oh well, I've paid 300 bucks to improvise my project, so might as well do something about it.
Come to think of it, I went to a temple like a couple of months ago and lift a miniature Buddha. It's like you ask the Buddha questions, and you have to lift the Buddha twice. If the first time you can lift the Buddha up, and the second time you can't, or visa versa, it means good news. If you can't lift the Buddha for the first and second time or if you're struggling really really hard to lift the Buddha and it barely move, it means bad news. I asked two questions, one is regarding my project ... it's bad news la, coz I can't lift the Buddha up. The second question was kinda funny, apparently I'm able to lift the Buddha up the first time and the second time I can't. Which means it's good news la, but the thing is ... the good news didn't happen ... and the bad news did, which is my project -.- Oh well.
I need all the luck in the world naoooooooooo, pleaseeeeee give me a Degree WITH Honours!!!!!! HUAT AHHHHHH!!!!
Anyways today was quite an awesome day at work. I finally joined my colleagues for lunch, cause I'm pretty sick of the food in cafeteria. I mean, it's good and cheap, but too much of a good thing can be bad sometimes .. especially when it comes to food. I should follow them out for lunch often.
I mean I'm pretty much an introvert person, unless I've known you for a gazillion years. I'm the type that like to stay in my comfort zone, but recently I kept telling myself, I need to go out of my comfort zone and just explore, and mingle around ... there's no harm in doing that. I've gain a lot of friends over the past month, and widen my social circle. Quite frankly, I love the part where I get to meet new people, but deep inside I'm still me, the one that likes to keep me to myself, still pretty much a homey person.
I'm glad that I have a full time job to keep me busy, and all I can think of is eat and sleep (I can't believe this word just came out from me .. I mean I'm not much of a "sleep" person -.- I HATE to sleep), Haha! Now I have to add something else to my list ... stress about project -.- damn.
Alrightey, time for me to "prepare" myself for bed, and by "prepare", I mean watch YouTube and surfing the net till I'm crazy tired, Haha! It's 5am alarm again tomorrow :( SADDDDDDDDD I'll update soon ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment